I am an Okie, born and bred. I have one amazing daughter and we love to travel. I started in new construction in 2009 during the down turn in the economy and have thrived. I love helping people buy and sell real estate. It is truly my passion. My clients will tell you I work 24/7 as I am always available for them. Whether it’s teaching a First Time Buyer class or helping people invest their money in real estate, I have clients in all price points and locations.
Give me a call and I will buy you a cup of coffee and chat to see if we are a good fit for your needs.
Here are a few stats to prove my legitimacy…
- Closed over $9.3 mill in sales in 2016 (49 transactions)
- #18 agent (in sales) at Keller Williams Elite of 245 agents (2016)
- Gold Award winner from Keller Williams for Outstanding Production 2015, 2016
- Keller Williams Elite is the #2 brokerage for total market share in the OKC Metro Area
- Started in new construction in 2009
- Central Oklahoma Home Builder’s Association’s Spike Member of the Year 2014
- Journal Record’s Achiever’s Under 40 in 2014
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications with a Public Relations Emphasis from Oklahoma City University (2006)